Follow Chris's progress

This is the place to get the most recent information on the treatment and progress that Chris is undertaking. Check back regularly or subscribe to get automatic updates.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY
62nd Birthday party - Grammy and the grandkids!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10-10

We had a fair day today. David came and spent the day with Chris and myself. At 10:00 Pastor was here for a visit and we also had communion which was great. Thank you Pastor. Chris had her in & outs today but seemed a little brighter when not sleeping. Hospice will be here Thurs. as well as her sister Connie and we are glad for that. She spent her first nite in the hospital bed we have, ang let me tell you I would of rather cut my arm off. But it is just too hard to get in and out of our bed. Well it's time to look at dinner, not sure if Chris will wake for it or just breakfast, which she loves. So see you all Thurs. and we thank you all.
Love, Chris & Rog

1 comment:

  1. So glad David was there for the day and Pastor too. I'm home!!!!!! thanks to Kris for picking me up at the airport, as Lee called her constantly-he could track Allegiant airlines so kept calling her!!! to be sure she was were she was suppose to be. See you guys in the morning-my time schedule is 2 hours later, but hope to gain my MI time overnight. Love ya lots, Con & Lee

    ReplyDelete