Follow Chris's progress

This is the place to get the most recent information on the treatment and progress that Chris is undertaking. Check back regularly or subscribe to get automatic updates.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY
62nd Birthday party - Grammy and the grandkids!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11-10

Chris's sister has arrived (Connie) and I know that she is pleased. She isn't with it today and our feelings are that she won't be with us much longer. My prayer is that God will just take her home so she dosen't have to linger. I have to go. Rog

4 comments:

  1. ...my heart is breaking just reading this...already looking into flight info...I'm so sorry Uncle Roger...you are always in my prayers and mom's. I'm glad Connie made is safely. Call me or mom if you need anything. Mom is on stand-by if you need anything. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. --so glad I'm here-Chris, Roger & I had a nice day--Roger and I talked, Chris listened and shook her head yes and no. We communicated very well. Was so great to be with my dear friends. She is very much at peace-which in turn gives peace to all of us. One special lady. Love ya guys, Connie & Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never knew Connie and Chris were sisters!!! What a blessing.
    Glad you are all able to be together.

    Dear precious God, please continue to cover the Gough household with your presence and the presence of your angels. Bless all who enter and all who leave. Hold Chris in Your arms and keep her safe and peaceful. Fill Roger, Jeremy, Troy and David with Your love and the knowledge of the eternal life that Chris will have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you both so much. My heart and prayers are with you. - Darci -

    ReplyDelete